Sign in to follow this  
=FSI=Nemesi

ADW launching a new ladder

The war is now enflaming Sahrani ..

In addition and not related to the Dynamic Campaign ADW is launching

a <span style='font-size:10pt;line-height:100%'>team vs team ADW Ladder</span> (minimum teamsize 8, no resp, 1 revival)

and a <span style='font-size:10pt;line-height:100%'>"fun ladder"</span> - but you still earn a medal if you win - title provisional (3-4 teamsize limit, no gametype restriction, mappack available soon)

Participation is open to teams not involved in the Dynamic Campaign as well

If you like to participate and have ideas and suggestions please post here

.. and remember there is no deadline to join the war ..

If you're going to organize a multiplayer competition, it's best to organize it fully instead of contemplating and asking about what to do. Many leagues have folded because they got stuck in the planning phase, so I suggest you start making/converting the maps already and finalizing the ladder mechanics etc etc.

If you're going to organize a multiplayer competition, it's best to organize it fully instead of contemplating and asking about what to do. Many leagues have folded because they got stuck in the planning phase, so I suggest you start making/converting the maps already and finalizing the ladder mechanics etc etc.

Thanks for suggestions Celery

Well I have to say we are not contemplating - we are a joung Clan and League but we are active! As a league we are about nine active teams spanning some six countries, due to timezone issues only European countries by now but we have no preclusion in principle - so we encourage teams from everywhere to join

We have actually a Dynamic Campaing running - this is a large scale battle where teams are allied to form 2 factions fighting each other as in a "real" war and the meaning of dynamic is that the outcome of a battle does influence the prosecution of the war i.e. the next battle (we try to keep gameplay at the simulatory level as much as we can). We remind there is no deadline to join the war and the campaign

We would like to expand our activities by adding a team vs team ladder to keep competion between clans high - at lest in an initial phase the TvsT ladder will not be linked to the Campaign (it will be possibly in the future)

The TvsT ladder will start asap so the post is a call for arms and an advertisement for clans willing to participate

We may have a what I called "fun ladder" no gametype or teamsize restriction if we have enough teams requesting this

So the pourpose of the post in that case was to ask: "Would you like to have a specific gametype added to our ladder? and if any, which one?" I do not like so much pools but this would have been easily a pool question

So please visit us and u welcome to join!

GL & HF

Thanks for making me clarifying the points