Sign in to follow this  
WARFIGHTER989

ArmA 2 360?

As we've all noticed the 360 is being flooded with shooters. I went to the site and it said "next gen consoles 08". Does that mean this gen(360) or Next gen(???)?

What site are you talking about? If they said next-gen consoles of 08 they obviously meant the Xbox360/PS3/Wii because there aren't going to be any new consoles in the next year or two, at least.

As far as the Xbox360/PS3/Wii go, I don't think BIS specified what consoles exactly. I'd guess that it's a definint no for the Wii, a maybe for the PS3, and a probably for the Xbox360.

What site are you talking about? If they said next-gen consoles of 08 they obviously meant the Xbox360/PS3/Wii because there aren't going to be any new consoles in the next year or two, at least.

As far as the Xbox360/PS3/Wii go, I don't think BIS specified what consoles exactly. I'd guess that it's a definint no for the Wii, a maybe for the PS3, and a probably for the Xbox360.

Apologies, I was just double checking as it's a habit I get criticised for.

Sorry, I wasn't trying to "criticise" you. It was a valid question but the answer, I feel at least, is kind of obvious, especially with the PS3 and Xbox360 topics.

Well, I'm sorry about that. I never did say you criticised me. However at that moment in time I did. Besides ArmA 2 is my only chance of playing ArmA 2.