Sign in to follow this  
omhra

About new game objects

I have never seen a game with the realism of OFP, but I think there is something missing.

Perhaps on the Resistance expansion set it will be included… if not, has anyone thought about trains? Tunnels? Live stock… little old grannies running on the tracks… could make for some cool air raids and (if equipped) some interesting defense and strategy play. And (just for absolute real-like scenarios) a continuous server-based world where the players come and go in and out of the game, server balances the amount of gamers per team, and the good leaders (tracked by score) get to command AI. When a side takes and holds down the other side for a couple of days the whole thing starts again.

i still think they should put in civilians in their updates...i mean its hard to simulate a town when everyones wearing the same thing! it would at least be nice if they added three more civilians, maybe 1 or 2 women too

and female soldiers too.

I think animals running around all over the maps would be too encumbersome on the cpu. And the same thing with the tunnels too, not to mention that the game engine and/or the way the maps are made would not allow this.