Sign in to follow this  
volkov956

Arma 1.09b Modified Crash

ok so since we got the 1.09beta patch once and a blue moon one of the 3 computers in my lan will crash/freeze since the patch.

The error the server reports as the person freezes/crashes is User "User Modified EXE File". and it will say that till the user restarts they're computer. Checked for a crash or error log on the system but found none. Tried with 1.08 Server and Clients and this does not happen.

All 3 machines are Windows 2k3 32bit ENT SP2 with 8800gt, 4gb ram, E6850, and etc

Now I installed the 3 games myself and patched them and I know there aint a modified EXE of any sort.

Using mods Recoil Mod, FDF Audio Mod with Hotfix

you ought to also specify which version of arma you have.. I mean like a dvd release or a sprocket/direct2drive type version.

2 are DVD Euro English Versions the 3rd is D2D German Version but I use the DVD EURO English from the other 2 to install it i rather not be bothered with the BS activation installer it came with

Update so far after upgrading Open AL no crash so far.... 1 day anyways so far

Yeap all random crashes and Freezing symptons are all gone....odd 1.08 did not need the new OPEN AL

Nm they finally started randomly freezing again guess I will have to just wait for final 1.09 to see if its fixed back to 1.08