Sign in to follow this  
ZNorQ

Whats the function name again?

I know there is a function where you can create a cease fire between OPFOR and BLUFOR, but I can't remember. Been browsing the wiki function list, but in vain..

Can anyone remind me?

ZNorQ

setCaptive will make a unit neutral so the enemy will not fire on it (but it will still shoot at the enemy if it has weapons).

Is that what your are looking for?

setCaptive will make a unit neutral so the enemy will not fire on it (but it will still shoot at the enemy if it has weapons).

Is that what your are looking for?

No, there is another function which prevents everybody in both sides from firering upon each other. Goes something like this (I think);

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">side ceaseFire [side, probability]

ceaseFire is not the correct name of the function, just used for the purpose of argument. And I'm not quite sure if the parameters are 100% correct either... I think I remember there was a probability(??) param ranging from 0 to 1 where you could decide if there could be a chance for one side to open fire.. You also had to run the command twice (one fore each side by switching the first side argument between the two..) if you wanted both sides to cease fire...

I just can't figure out what the name of it was... ! banghead.gif

And... I hope I didn't dream about this command... tounge2.gif I'm pretty sure it exists! biggrin_o.gif

ZNorQ

Nothing that I can think of (or find) that functions like that. You could script something like that but I am unaware of any organic command. I also searched the whole comref on all of the possible key words.

The only other thing could be trying to set all units to never fire with setCombatMode "BLUE"; in a script...but again that doesn't function like you described above.

Sorry I couldn't think/find of anything else.

EDIT: How about setFriend? I missed it the first time!

Nothing that I can think of (or find) that functions like that. You could script something like that but I am unaware of any organic command. I also searched the whole comref on all of the possible key words.

The only other thing could be trying to set all units to never fire with setCombatMode "BLUE"; in a script...but again that doesn't function like you described above.

Sorry I couldn't think/find of anything else.

EDIT: How about setFriend? I missed it the first time!

Yes! setFriend! Thanks man! smile_o.gif

ZNorQ