Sign in to follow this  
Supernova

Radio

Usually during a resistance mission I look at the map and it tells me to use the radio. (example call for aircraft using radio 0-0) how would I accomplish that ? and how do i use radio ?

Current mission is R02: laser guide

Universal,

I'm shocked and also a little confused. Did you mean how to use the radio within a mission you're playing? Or are you asking how to make a mission using the radio?

To use the radio while playing there are 2 ways. First way go the the map where you'll see the radio and click on what you want to do..call air support or what ever. The other way is use keyboard 0-0-X where x=radio option, look for the box in the upper right corner of the screen.

If you are making a mission and want to implemet a radio call, insert a trigger and use the activation pulldown menu and you'll see radio alpha, bravo, charlie ect... This is like call 1, 2,3. Change the name in the text field and sycronize it to a waypoint or what ever you want the radio to do execute a script or what ever. Now the radio call will be available in the radio on the map.