Sign in to follow this  
A_Lone_Hobo

Group link 2 help

if i set the init line of the script to just:

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">; Initialize ArmA Group Link II Plus! Script

[] exec "GL2Plus\GL2Plus_Init\Init.sqs"

instead of:

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">[[ge1,ge2,ge3,ge4,ge5],[ge1,ge2],[ge3,ge4],gw1,2,0.20] exec "GL2Plus\GroupLink2Plus.sqs"

will it still do all of the other stuff apart from allow the troops to be up for backup and stuff. i mean all the brackets in the above code do is say what units can be called and which ones cant so if i don't fill any of the slots . . .

Nope.

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">

; Initialize ArmA Group Link II Plus! Script

[] exec "GL2Plus\GL2Plus_Init\Init.sqs"

Will only call the script which calles:

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">

[[ge1,ge2,ge3,ge4,ge5],[ge1,ge2],[ge3,ge4],gw1,2,0.20] exec "GL2Plus\GroupLink2Plus.sqs"

So far you have to list ( Like shown above ) all units which are using the GL2 script.

so i have to all the units needing to use the script in the brackets then?

damn what if i dont want anyone to call any backup?

Read the ReadMe that came with Grouplink2. All your questions are answered there very detailed and indepth.