Sign in to follow this  
TurokEvolution

Graphic bug

Hi everybody ,I am playng Arma from when it has gone out and thin to today a patch or mod or script that corrects this graphic bug hasn't gone out that to my notice is very ugly thing to be seen banghead.gif  banghead.gif

I can't send the image,what i do to post the image??? pistols.gif

Hi everybody ,I am playng Arma from when it has gone out and thin to today a patch or mod or script that corrects this graphic bug hasn't gone out that to my notice is very ugly thing to be seen banghead.gifbanghead.gif

I'm sorry, but this hardly makes any sense, perhaps you're referring to the LOD bug? Do a forum search for that.

I can't send the image,what i do to post the image??? pistols.gif

Upload your picture to an image hosting site like http://imageshack.us/ then you can either post the URL to the image or add image tags.

PS: Make sure it's below 100 kb! Or else the mods will get pissed!

The URL of image is:

http://img187.imageshack.us/my.php?....vw0.jpg

As you can be seen the photo the hand of the soldier it doesn't correctly grasp the m-203, but it crosses the M4+m203 in the middle, and from when the game has gone out the developers has never realized patch for this bug...

Now, I know that isn't a very important bug however for me and I believe for others to see while games to such a beautiful game a similar thing comes you anger banghead.gifbanghead.gifbanghead.gif

Can someone knows about some patches or hotfix that can resolve this problem, or if someone can report to the developers to correct this bug so that with the exit of the patch 1.09 don't see this horror anymore,please?? sad_o.gifsad_o.gifsad_o.gif

As you can be seen the photo the hand of the soldier it doesn't correctly grasp the m-203, but it crosses the M4+m203 in the middle, and from when the game has gone out the developers has never realized patch for this bug...

I don't think this will get corrected in 1.09, I doubt if anyone else has even noticed this 'bug'.

You may need to turn your computer off and get out to meet real people. This should give you more of a perspective on what should really make you angry - homelessness, child poverty or infant mortality in the third world etc..

We all know that Arma uses "universal" animations for the weapons.Nothing can be done asides making a proper animation and assign it to a M203 soldier which now would look funny using other weapons.

It doesn't interfere with gameplay, I could nitpick most any game and point out similiar things

boomboomer

You may need to turn your computer off and get out to meet real people. This should give you more of a perspective on what should really make you angry - homelessness, child poverty or infant mortality in the third world etc..

You boomboomer tell make a sermon to me when your nick on this forum is seems of an explosion of a bomb,I have asked only explanations on a graphic bug, I have not attached anybody,then we save useless comments,it's only a Game...

Everybody know what it happens to the world and what problems torment it