Sign in to follow this  
-ZG-BUZZARD

Cwc trees & co. addon?

Just a short question, I'm wondering if there is any addon that allows me to place in the mission editor CWC Trees and Brushes etc, without having to make a new or edit an island, was there any such addon? Haven't found any on OFP.info... help.gif

You're after one of the editor updates/upgrades - one addon that everyone should have. I'm not sure which one is best if you only have CWC, but for Resistance Mikero's EU103 is the latest and bestest.

Here is some history on the many confusingly named different versions :Mikero's EU102 History page.

Download Mikero's EU103 here.

Ah, thanks for the quick reply, fasad! thumbs-up.gif I've got OFP GOTY but I was in need of some CWC greenery stuff because I have to get another island devoid of greenerys (Shorty87's old Stunt Island, if anybody remembers it) to make it a bit more cosy, vegetation-wise, to match it up with some scenery I've used from Kolguyev for a machinima...

If it's not just a few objects here and there, it's better to edit the island itself. Trees and stuff placed with the editor or createVehicle cause a much bigger load. It's also easier to place stuff with WrpTool because you get to see the actual model instead of just icons.

BUZZARD @ Dec. 04 2007,13:09)](Shorty87's old Stunt Island, if anybody remembers it)

*major flashback* ... that island was so damn funny! rofl.gif

pls someone convert it to ArmA biggrin_o.gif

BUZZARD @ Dec. 04 2007,13:09)](Shorty87's old Stunt Island, if anybody remembers it)

*major flashback* ... that island was so damn funny!  rofl.gif

pls someone convert it to ArmA  biggrin_o.gif

Heheh, yeah, I don't know any other island where vehicles would go faster!! rofl.gif

Thanks for the link, fasad! notworthy.gif