Sign in to follow this  
Rogueci5

Do the Mission makers take requests?

Either a

1. Meeting engagement mission made up for me please:

I see a lightly forested, undulating counrty side, with around 100 troops a side, with some  soft support vehicals, and maybe a chopper or two and perhaps some aromur moving in well after the engagement has started as support.

Or

2. A Defend Mission where a Platoon is well entrenced and are assaulted by a Company sized force.

This time I see a now where to run case, say in a canyon the defenders are well equiped wiht heavy MGs and have at least 2 entrenched tanks i.e. Hull down and unable to move, the Attackers are are not so well equiped but do have some fast attack vehicals and heavy air support.

Or maybe you could do both smile_o.gif

I have had a look around these boards and a few others and theres lots of stuff out there, I have downloaded a few but I have not come across anything like above.

I would like something I can dive in and play straight up, no mucking about no waiting on rides, I dont have hours I can play so that why I am asking.

I have no idea if that would be hard to easy to make, but I would be very thankful to anybody who could assist, and I am sure some others would enjoy the above as well.

I have no idea if that would be hard to easy to make, but I would be very thankful to anybody who could assist, and I am sure some others would enjoy the above as well.

That would actually be a very easy mission to create in the Editor. Just put the units you like somewhere in the North of Sahrani and give them appropriate waypoints.

Mate, those missions could be set up really easily with just waypoints and triggers. Learn by doing!

Take a look at the OFPEC Beginners Tutorial. Work your way through and we'll soon have you submitting missions to the beta boards. Before long you'll be learning to write scripts and doing all the great but complex stuff wink_o.gif

Just thought, Cheetah made a mission similar to your Defend request.

Check it out here

It's still in beta at the moment but has no real problems with it.

Although nothing beats creating your own missions  wink_o.gif