Sign in to follow this  
STRYKER555

Really need help

Ok I come back home from work eat dinner drink some cold fruit juice and start up Arma for some battles with the nasty AI of Evolution blue. I go to multiplayer to check my favorite servers and.... I see no servers.

I suspected it could be GameSpy acting up, so I started GameSpy to whats wrong and found problem... It wouldnt load my profile, so I fixed that and it loaded my profile and another problem surfaced.. it would not load the GameSpy frontpage quickly and took like 15 mins to load the frontpage.

I think something is really wrong here but I dont know what to do. GameSpy and Arma are open through my firewall. I have not changed any configurations with my ZoneAlarm firewall and checked if they were blocked somehow but they are not blocked. I really want to get back into Arma Coop, I played some BHD multiplayer during to weekend to get my fix in but everywhere was closet cheats doing their BS.

Whats wrong here? GameSpy not loading properly and Arma not showing servers anymore. Please help.

check the filters, make sure you havnt typed anything in the server name thingy.

make sure all the buttons are right and try again.

If that dont work check your firewall exceptions or block list just in case it accidentally blocked itself wink_o.gif

Thanks Junker for the reply. smile_o.gif Well yesterday when I came back home from work lo and behold GameSpy Arcade started to work again showing up the main page and servers. I did not do anything to make this happen. I think my ISP was doing some crap and blocked off connection to GameSpy Arcade master server.

I really doubt the problem was from my end. Right now I do not want this to happen again as I lost good game time playing coop and Berzerk with good people.