Sign in to follow this  
kocrachon

Waypoint Question

So on this Biki it use to have all this great detailed information on waypoints. Such as what synchronizing did, explained all of the things like what destroy did and how effective it was. Now when I search the Biki I cant find that anymore. What ever happened to it?

Also, I am trying to make it to where one trigger changes the activation of another. I want to make it to where this trigger makes it to where the other trigger activates on my radio. The first Trigger I have its on activation set as <table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">Q1 setTriggerActivation ["ALPHA", "PRESENT", false]

And this is connected to trigger whos switch is suppose to be activated when I use my radio to call "Alpha". But its not working right. What am I doing wrong?

EDIT: I noticed if I add a trigger that also has a radio command already, and the radio is already on my map it will work. But when I get rid of that other trigger the radio never shows up. Is there a command that will make the radio show at the map from the start?

ArmA: Mission Editor

As for the triggers, I'm not really sure what you are trying to do. If you want to change radio alpha from activating one trigger to activating another, why not just use one trigger and change it's effects instead using setTriggerStatements?

Basically what I was trying to do was I had an empty trigger out in the middle of no where, and its goal was to trigger the black hawk to come pick me up. The second trigger was set for when all opfor are not present, it activates the first trigger. And I wanted to make it to where I had to radio for extraction. But I actually got that working

And you found the exact link I was looking for, thanks =)