Sign in to follow this  
elpep

Red Hammer Mission 2

Has anybody managed to crack this mission. I came close a few minutes ago, elimianatered all the personnel, was in the middle of taking out that tank and bang - no I didn't get killed the game crashed.

Not a very helpful statement Mr Martin

The mission is certainly long, but possible. It is a shame the game crashed so close to the end. Have you managed to reproduce the effect. Did you use your savegame, and if so can you retrieve it?

I've come a long way since then (mission ") and I'm on the 19th mission, Race against time. Which route should I take, there's armour everywhere.

Im also stuck on Race Agaisnt Time, grrr...

Is it just me or is the designer of this mission a complete idiot?? What was the point of giving us two tanks and only 3 crew?? And then I have to take on the whole damn Russian army, and beat it in only 15 mins lol?confused.gif?

I tried going north around the first base but a hind killed me. Tried going along the coast but got taken out by BMPs and t80s. Tried going THROUGH the base and that was a massive failure.

This mission is planned so bad I think im just gonna skip it lol...

2 Mr ThunderMakeR

It wasn't that hard after all.

Just load everyone on t80(being yourself as a driver)and start going very fast towards the end,don't stop for anything(AI tank commanders suck anyway).It may take you a few tries,especially cuz of the choppers,but it's definetly possible.

With t80 take out the bmp at the base,get out before you get blown by the choppers,take out the infantry and that's about it.You'll be bleeding and shaking from all the wounds,but it is possible.

Heh heh... was easy getting to the camp.... just speed almost all the way there without looking back. Drop off at the forest just before the camp and make your way to the camp on foot. Slowly wipe out the camp guards and take out the BMP inside the camp (I used a RPG borrowed from one of dead guards inside). Then make your way to the end point on foot, avoiding the various obstacles placed in your way by using the forest... took a bit longer but heck it worked!