Sign in to follow this  
DUTCH-BUDDHA

Queen's Gambit Mission

well i am intresting if eny one of u peeps have the same problem it seems that i candt use any tanks or chilkas not that it is the mission budt somtimes in opf missions i do not wat u supose to do budt in stat i walk a round and looking for choppers or tanks houwe are not good protecktet and then i steal them and end the missions that was so much fun budt som houwe i candt even use jeeps huh.gif?

The vehicles may be locked, and that`s what they most probably be in reality. wink_o.gif

The vehicles may be locked, and that`s what they most probably be in reality. wink_o.gif

yes indeed. wouldn't it be hilarious, if you could find those keys in one of the buildings. biggrin_o.gif

yea her i am 1 big soldier full auto matiq wepon som granades a rocket lucher and som tnt and i stop bicos of som cindt care lock??? wel i dont mide to kill som boddy or even to destroie a house or a care and i stop bicos of som care lock ??

noo it must be the mission creater or som buug budt i dont think menny peepol candt use cars or tanks

im stuck in royal flush second mission called Base.I cant find those fugitives..where are they ... i looked almost every palace,but no clue...Help me please...

yes indeed. wouldn't it be hilarious, if you could find those keys in one of the buildings.  biggrin_o.gif

Tanks do not have keys. The only thing that keeps you out is a 5€ padlock on the hatches, nothing that really stops you. The starter is a simple starter button.

This is why Tanks are parked in barracks and guarded by armed soldiers...well sometimes one is stolen however.

http://www.marburgnews.de/2000/mn-akt06.htm

Just use google or Babelfish for german-english translation.

The first case in 1993 was a prison break with help of a "Fuchs" TPz, the second was a unallowed "havok-ride" in the same type by a 22 year old soldier.