Sign in to follow this  
Devil

Hello

Hey! Glad to hear from you again Damage Inc.

How have things been: wink.gif

Instensively hacking the forum is my guess? How else could you get 2000+ posts without anybody knowing?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Hilandor @ Feb. 24 2002,21:45)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">who are u confused.gif?<span id='postcolor'>

He's the Devil himself. I have seen him levitate BMPs! Many have had to exorcise his demonic spirits from their addon folders. Lord have mercy on our PBOs! wow.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (theavonlady @ Feb. 25 2002,08:58)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">He's the Devil himself. I have seen him levitate BMPs! Many have had to exorcise his demonic spirits from their addon folders.  Lord have mercy on our PBOs! wow.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Oh! Is it you who made that mission with those Spetznas who could levitate people and vehicles and you was a sientist who was hired to heal them? That was great work! Was it you?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Skulleye @ Feb. 25 2002,11:23)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Oh! Is it you who made that mission with those Spetznas who could levitate people and vehicles and you was a sientist who was hired to heal them? That was great work! Was it you?<span id='postcolor'>

No. I meant that Devil's caused more flying BMPs than Chechnyan saboteurs.

flyingbmps.jpg

wow.gifwow.gifwow.gif

So, you wann be the Devil's Advocate? OK, start with these. If that doesn't work for you, add some of these.

Wear garlic around your neck before installing.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Skulleye @ Feb. 25 2002,11:23)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Oh! Is it you who made that mission with those Spetznas who could levitate people and vehicles and you was a sientist who was hired to heal them? That was great work! Was it you?<span id='postcolor'>

I believe you're referring to Devilchaser's Operation Firelord. Impressive stuff indeed.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Damage Inc @ Feb. 25 2002,11:43)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I've tried those but still no flying BMPs confused.gif<span id='postcolor'>

I can't tell whether you are blessed or cursed. tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (second_draw @ Feb. 25 2002,03:18)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Instensively hacking the forum is my guess? How else could you get 2000+ posts without anybody knowing?<span id='postcolor'>

Umm "Special Agent Devil of the FBI" has been around quite a while but has been in no doubt very deep cover operation of as late confused.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Thehamster @ Feb. 25 2002,21:25)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (second_draw @ Feb. 25 2002,03:18)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Instensively hacking the forum is my guess? How else could you get 2000+ posts without anybody knowing?<span id='postcolor'>

Umm "Special Agent Devil of the FBI" has been around quite a while but has been in no doubt very deep cover operation of as late confused.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Special agent Devil with all the info for your eyes only. Oh yes, I remember! He even told me that De Lorean is one of the finest automobiles ever created! What a joke. Shouldn't it be the shedevil instead? smile.gif