Sign in to follow this  

Ok.

Since the original creator of yomies can no longer work on it, is someone ready to take it over?

I am very inexperienced with computers, so I can't do it at all.

Heh thats made me think about the film 'The Thing', could make an interesting scenario for a ARMA mission. 5 or so players, one randomly gets selected to be 'The thing' without the knowlage of the other players and goal is to eliminate the rest of the players. The other players goal would be to root out and eliminate the thing. Would have to have to have some sort of punishment if they kill the wrong person etc... Maybe have tasks that each player must complete daily to keep every one separated and moving to give the thing a chance to strike down players without being caught.

Could be a great fun with all paranoia and players suspecting one another. The entire mission would have to be set on a cramped and confined military base on an island or something.

28 Days/Weeks later mod. You can choose to be the Military coming into the island to control the virus or become civilians to try and survive in the island waiting for the military. Infected could either be AI or player controlled.

28 Days/Weeks later mod. You can choose to be the Military coming into the island to control the virus or become civilians to try and survive in the island waiting for the military. Infected could either be AI or player controlled.

that's what I was thinking about.

I'm a big fan of zombie mods, and my clan plays a lot of Yomie/Crappy Zombie Mod missions, so I'd like to see work put in on them. Some sort of CTI persistent thing like Evolution but with armies of the undead could be amazing. I make Zombie missions, mostly really simple ones, but I'll nose around and see how practicable such a map might be.