Sign in to follow this  
THE_BLITZ

Anyone wanna do a few scripts

In my 2nd mission (first contact), I'm having trouble with firing my triggers. Message me if you can do a few triggers. I don't want to release an unfnished mission but I do want to finish it and start on "Firefight".

Thankyou

Why dont you post more details here? Maybe people can help already without you need to sent over your mission.

Unless you are only intersted in putting units on the map and need others to make a mission out of it. whistle.gif

Why dont you post more details here? Maybe people can help already without you need to sent over your mission.

Unless you are only intersted in putting units on the map and need others to make a mission out of it. whistle.gif

what? i just need some help with a few triggers thass all. i need some triggers to fire at EXACTLY the right time (its a defense mission).

what? i just need some help with a few triggers thass all. i need some triggers to fire at EXACTLY the right time (its a defense mission).

Thats exactly what I meant.

That is what you call "more info" (even if its only a tiny bit). tounge2.gif

I am sure people can help you now just here in the forums cause making a trigger fire after a certain ammount of time is passed is very basic and can be found in every basic mission editing tutorial.

And Op4 BuhBye is right, you dont need a script for that.

Just edit the timeout of the trigger or however it's called.