Sign in to follow this  
Intruder

Melbourne grand prix

Well the season is about to start with the Melbourne Grand Prix, 2001 Winner was Michael Schumacher. Can he do it again?

Who's gonna come first? wink.gif

1st shumacher

2nd david coulthard

3rd Ralph shumacher

couthard might take it tho should shumacher have probs which i forsee =]]]

1st David Coulthard

And yes, I got a feeling Schuey will have technical probs.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Damage Inc @ Feb. 24 2002,13:46)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Coulthard is a loser. Raikkonen!<span id='postcolor'>

haha u watch this season with the flying finn oot the way, coulthard stands a good chance biggrin.gif

ohh i can see there being posting restrictions for those insulting my fellow countrymen biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

I put the top 9 odds only due to poll restrictions, vote other and reply,

A Yoong (501.00) that why smile.gif

I don't believe in odds, the odds are 1:22 for all drivers for a race that hasn't even started yet. And I bet that all other cars will be sabotaged and Yoong will win smile.gif

All the other cars sabotaged, but the Minadi will blow its engine on the track. smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (PHY_Hawkeye @ Feb. 24 2002,13:15)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I'd also like to see Eddie Irvine do well but I think we all know thats not gonna happen sad.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Yeah, not in a Jag that's for sure  sad.gif

yeah lets face it the only folks realy up to win are the ferrari team and the mclaren team, as per usuall,

I would say that Jordan would be up in the competition this season (the car it self any way). We haven't seen what Toyota can do yet...

The main weak factor of a German is his lack of temperament. So the one and only solution is: put this guy into a red italian car. Who wants to beat him? Hakkinen is Scandic and the worst thing you can do with him is putting him into a boring German car. In this equation minus and minus dont make plus, but double minus biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Damage Inc @ Feb. 24 2002,13:33)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Nope not with the crap drivers Jordan has.<span id='postcolor'>

I said the car it self, indicating that the drivers were crap.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Damage Inc @ Feb. 24 2002,17:11)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">The car is English.<span id='postcolor'>

I was talking about his Mercedes! The engineers are german, the car is german, the motor is a "Mercedes Benz" motor. Mc-Laren has not much to do with the car itself, it is managing the drivers, the logistics, the finances and so on.

shake.gif

(but if you insist about the car being British, what would it change in terms of temperament against the Italian Ferari?)