Sign in to follow this  
Wobble

Any cfs2 players around?

Im bidding on it on e-bay.. so ill probably get it.. anyone play? how is it?

IL2 is waaaaaaaay better, the fx are nice and its ok offline but dont expect it to be realistic in mp. Its made by microsoft sooooo.........

yea, i already have Il-2.. but I want a game with good carrier OPS.. and some US planes (im more familiar with them and know their performance) and the graphics are VERY VERY nice from what I have seen.. not quite as nice as IL2.. but pretty damn good.

CFS2 is fun. Its a bit easy ( score a kill from half mile no problem ) but not quite arcade game standards. Certainly with all the stuff you can download off the net you can get a lot of milage out of it. Don't expect too much in the way of Carrier / Navy operations though.

Best Pacific flight sim I've seen was probably Pacific Air War from Microprose but that was so long ago that even if you could find it it probably wouldn't run anymore.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Don't expect too much in the way of Carrier / Navy operations though.

<span id='postcolor'>

CFS2 is good if u like carrier ops, theres loads of carriers u can dl for use in MP and offline the carriers actually move.

2kool

isnt there a mission editor/maker for CFS2? if not one from M4 there should be a 3rd party one.. that way ya can make yer own missions..