Sign in to follow this  
easty

queens gambit install now no worky

I was playing Arma today all working great. It took me ages to get this working I mean months and months.. I'm die hard about this game. I owned OFP the moment it was released and every upgrade and bought two copies of ARMA from different sources orginally to get playing it. I upgraded to QB today a walla! Program has stopped working msg on boot..

It gets past the starfarce BS and does the ticking boxes thing and then program has stopped working error and close. In vista 64 and it was running perfect this morning the qoute about it only adding content is BS I think.. I was only playing it 5mins before installing QG.. banghead.gif ans super banghead.gif how $20 can spoil a perfect sunday..

Did your original installation, before the QG update, include the 1.08 hotfix patch?

If not, then did you backup your old folder before installing QG?  If you did, then try rename and copy that ArmA.exe to ArmA_Pre_QG.exe and copy it into your newer QG ArmA folder.

Just a thought, but perhaps the updated exe from the 1.08 hotfix patch was applied by the QG disk?

(it did that to mine)

yes it was already patched mate so during gb install it said "patch already installed". I'll try to reinstall all tomo. And leave gb to do the 1.08 patch. Thanks