Sign in to follow this  
K6

Swordfish seal missions

Hi This is the Link to download all 4 Swordfish Missions.

I Did this because no site wants to honor the work which is in those missions. No Site published them.

For you guys who like it the realistic way ....DL Them

sad.gif

http://www.stud.uni-goettingen.de/~s091133/K6/

Is this your work? There are some excellent elements to these missions (and I've only just grabbed them from your link).

Can I ask what the history to 'them not being hosted' was?

yeah they look #### fine missiions

have u tried to put them into the mission database for reviewing?confused.gif??

If memory serves me right, they're all up at @war.

You emailed me them, remember smile.gif

Yeah Shadow thats right at war is the only site which posted part I and II but I also sent in part III to your adress and asked you to replace II. Never heard something again. Every other site declined to take them because of the size. But to leave out the addons would be bullshit, because its damn hard work to find those addons if it is possible anyway. The Addon sites are coming and going.

Thanks for your replys that makes the work which is in those Missions worth it.

CU

K6 confused.gif

Highlandor I can`T put them anywhere, because tehy are to big... sad.gif and yes its my work.

K6, Our OFP Team is setting up a Missions Only Site (I don't know if there is really much call for it though within the community?).

With your permission, I'd be happy to host the files for you (any anyone else in a similar situation).

As I always say, size doesn't matter. Um...well...as long as you don't read anything into that last statement!  confused.gif

biggrin.gif The last statement was great, but size does matter biggrin.gif

I would be very honored if you were able to put my Missions on your site.

People like you are keeping the community running!! smile.gif

Just grab them and if you find time, then give me your URL.

My E-Mail is      Kingsix@gmx.net

I think there is a very big need for such a site. Mapmakers who create big custom Missions and others would be happy to know where they can publish their work for sure. Because of all the trouble I had with publishing my maps I decided to stop creating Missions, but with such a site online it would be a pleasure to carry on.

Cu

K6

I have just downloaded the missions and cant wait to get home and try them out. It’s nice to see the modifications included all the addons in the Zip file. Also the recon images are a nice touch.

Thank you K6