Sign in to follow this  
AdmiralKarlDonuts

Best Soviet addons?

I've been drifting in and out of OFP over the last year or so and just downloaded the RHS 1985 VDV guys today. I was very impressed and immediately remembered that RHS did a bunch of other units too...only to realize that they were all Russian Federation units, not Soviets.

What other good downloads are there for c. 1985 Soviet infantry units? Anything of the same quality of these VDV guys? I'd like my HYK 1985 US infantry to have some contemporary opponents, and I vaguely remember some ORCS East replacements from like 2 years ago but obviously they won't be of the same quality of these fairly new VDVs.

Most Russian infantry has been made for the modern era. The only other addon I can think of is the ORCS soldiers in the 80s era KLMK camo.

RHS has Soviet era addons usualy mixed in with their regualr packsof there a few teskins around if you look for the Afghan mod there are Soviet era units in the Tan summer uniforms.. included isa decent island with it, I tend to use a lot because I currently stuck in Afghanistan..