Sign in to follow this  
stonesour767

needed for a mod

yeah im fairly new to the modding community and ive just attemptted a little bit of a re skin and i want to know how to get it in game, at the moment i only have that file that ive modded to get the PBO

Please edit your messages instead replying to your own messages. smile_o.gif

You need to write a config in order to get your own models in game. Check the ArmA Editing forums for more informations about making configs and get stuff into the game.

i dont exactly know what im looking for confused_o.gif is it just a lines of code and im not gonig to release this so could i use a config file from another mod just to try it out

right so heres my problem im sneaking the file in with another mod but im not gonig to release it unless it gets really good and then im gonig to have to do the code myself, so any way edited in photoshop as a .tga then changed it to a .paa and then put it into the other mod file and renamed it to one of the already existing files in the folder and then .Pbo'd it and now its not appearing in game. any ideas?

stonesour767

This my last warning now, edit your posts instead of replying to your own.

Just because no one is replying means not you can ask every 60 minutes for help again. Use the search function on these forums or browse the forums I told you before.

It's not the first time someone asks here how to get his stuff ingame.