Sign in to follow this  
darkside six

Range Card ???

Before I make my first post I just wana say hi to everyone here and that i look forward to being apart of the BIS/Arma community and also hookin up with all these great mods u guys are working on. Well here goes, ive downloaded the mod NWD_Ballistics_v1.53. I have the MOA working and the Range card but for some reason i cant enter any figures into the card. Im using this other mod called Arma Launcher 1.11 by Kegetys. Ive got FDF and Scope Fix and the MOA on it and the Range Card but cant enter the any figures for it. Im very new to all this if fact its my first time working with all these set ups for mods. Any detailed info help.gif like step by step pics and spoonfeeding would help. biggrin_o.gif

Thanks

Darkside Six.

welcome.gif to the community mate. Questions have to be asked in the existing threads, else the moderators get angry, so it's best to post in the realistic ballistics thread.. Your question is more likely to be answered and we'd drown in threads if there was a new one for every question asked. I'm surprised nobodies mentioned this after 100+ views huh.gif

Ya the forum looks pretty clean i should have picked up on that, thanks for mentioning that Chops. If any admins see this it would help if u guys could move this thread to the post Chops suggested plz that would be great. This wont happen again .