Sign in to follow this  
MozMan

Screen catpure

i want to make an mpeg/avi trailer for my campaign and i need to find a good screen capture device for VIDEO, please i really need some suggestions sad.gif ur be helping a good cause, infact if u find a good one i'll get ya name in the credits smile.gif. OFP offical site did it, they have a movie of every unit taken from the game, i seem other ppl do it to.

NO ONE say hypercam, it doesn't capture games well enough

yup but it doesn't capture the screen properly. I know the title for this topic is spelt wrong by the way wink.gif

i know they nva answer when u ask for them but BIS made those movies so i wonder if i could get some feedback from the ppl who made them.

yup and camtasia they dont capture the screen properly in OFP it all flickers

and how do i do that confused.gif

has ne1 else had success wiv this, moderators are usually experieneced in this area feedback from sith and DnA would usually be useful biggrin.gif

Moz...Could you plz tell me how to complaign a campign? , when im trying to do it with the Campign Editor , i get Error when i try 2 open it in the mission editor , u now any way?

as my campaign is not finished (nearly) i havn't complied it i dont know but lets please say on the topic, if u have a Q start a new topic, or email me.