Sign in to follow this  
I)eaI)Eye1809

Engine problem?

just wondering when you destroy vechiles why do they bounce?? i know it has been an issue in some other patchs but is it imposible to fix? or are you guys going to fix it on the new patch? also not a prob but when people die in wasted vechiles they pop out of the roof sometimes kind of like there meditating but like their dead biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (I)eaI)Eye1809 @ Feb. 20 2002,22:11)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">just wondering when you destroy vechiles why do they bounce?? i know it has been an issue in some other patchs but is it imposible to fix? or are you guys going to fix it on the new patch? also not a prob but when people die in wasted vechiles they pop out of the roof sometimes kind of like there meditating but like their dead  biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Moreover if you shoot at BMP for example, even with M16, it will like jump a little bit up and then stay lifted up on tracks and after a second will lower back to stall position.

It remainds me of live animals like when you hit a horse with a scourge.

Seems like armored vehicles in OFP reacts as well.

smile.gif