Sign in to follow this  
Thehamster

Tony blair : hailbut and the use of allegory

Tell me what you think of my essay Basking Hailbut work.

Farce was a favorite theme of Basking Hailbut. To wit, loss of innocence was never so present in Basking Hailbut's work as in the triumphant novel, Tony Blair. In the following paragraphs, evidence will be presented that clearly demonstrates most Christian critics are wrong about Hailbut's use of the tragic hero. This claim is buttressed by three points: (1) the Colonialist theme of subversive undertones in Tony Blair, (2) Hailbut's insane take on allegory throughout the book, and (3) Constructivist overtones in the work's opening monologue.

First, could the so-called "Symbolist" critics be more wrong about Tony Blair? It's quite obvious that Hailbut's will to live was tenuous at best by the time Tony Blair was completed. It is no great feat to realize Hailbut has written himself into a corner here; some of Hailbut's richest writing is in Tony Blair.

Continuing with this rationale, in Tony Blair's prologue we find Hailbut at his worst. But even this section can still prove fertile to the expatriot reader. Consider: "My ideology is quite obvious." (Hailbut 118) The contemplation of this passage is beyond me. To indicate that Colonel Daniel is the work's villain, the author makes his dialogue simple. Master Daniel's famously drug-influenced attitude throughout the book is often blamed; this all but proves my thesis, especially when Hailbut's exploration of tragedy in the book is taken into account.

Tony Blair is fertile ground for the Positivist teen. It's quite obvious that Hailbut's motivation was tenuous at best by the time Tony Blair was completed. Benvolio Daniel's famously wrong-headed attitude throughout the book is often blamed; it is also significant that scholars--by seeing him as an avatar of Hailbut's 20th century Colonialist views--have misinterpreted the character Tom Dick's role in the book.

Hate is more deftly employment in Tony Blair than ever before. Perhaps it's time that scholars reevaluated their estimation of the book. Though famous for portrayals of satire in other works, Hailbut will always be loved for his brilliant portrayal of coming of age in this book. Q. E. D. -- Quite easily done.

biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifsmile.gif

What you have never looked at anything by Basking Hailbut?

Quick off to your local libary and get something by him.

Basking Halibut is not a what but a who he is the author of Tony Blair.

so what ur really saying is that ur spamming but making it look good biggrin.gif ?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Hilandor @ Feb. 20 2002,15:32)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">so what ur really saying is that ur spamming  but making it look good  biggrin.gif ?<span id='postcolor'>

I am deeply insulted by your suggestion of me spamming but in answer to your question yes smile.gif.

Might as make some top rate spam once in a while plus it baffles most people as they try to work out if it nonsense or something really smart.

smile.gif

ahh as u see it dont take too long to suss out

but a bit closer to the post restriction biggrin.gif

But If do ever post a serious topic I will have you really confused. You will spend days trying to work out if it a hoax or something non-spam like.

These posting restrictions you speak of sound terrifying are they really as bad as I think they are?

confused.gif

well i can work out the difference between spam and real genuine talk    

remember i got 3 kids    all which talk shit at some time or the other  so im used to children and there amazing desire for talking crap all the time   biggrin.gif

oh and posting restrictions fior those who should be seen and not heard =]]

I resent that I'm not a child may have the mental age of but I'm not a child. But you must admit that looks far above the young Childs usual output of verbal crap.

at what point did i say u were a child confused.gif? i merely pointed out im used to hearing nonsense talk from my children smile.gifsmile.gif

Umm on closer inspection at no point did you opps sad.gif .

Umm it was there in theroy yep theroy. smile.gif

Yep thats was some quite good damage control there I think.

#### you have learned from my mistake. Just say you resent it but not what you resent.

smile.gif

I'll figure some witty retort out just give me a few days biggrin.gif

Indignantly= To be Characterized by or filled with indignation.

Aggrieved=Feeling distress or affliction.

Treated wrongly; offended.

Law. Treated unjustly, as by denial of or infringement upon one's legal rights.

There you go.

Um well I stuck then as I'm not a english teacher.

But heres a stab at it.

indignant= angered at something unjust or wrong

Actually indignation=Anger aroused by something unjust, mean, or unworthy.

according to dictionary.com.

Words like indignation confuse my little mind

confused.gif

Yep they no doubt do that.

Hey I've had a brilliant idea for a new OFP mod gonna call it Operation Lumber Jack and yes it involves cutting down trees.