Sign in to follow this  
stuck101

1st Special Forces Operational Detachment - Delta

me and my team are in thinking of making a mod for the 1st Special Forces Operational Detachment but we need the software for it. plz can u post the software that we need and where to get it

ty

me and my team are in thinking of making a mod for the 1st Special Forces Operational Detachment but we need the software for it. plz can u post the software that we need and where to get it

ty

The modelling software has yet to be released. I think youre stuck to reskinning whatever's in the game until the new tools come out.

what do you need to reskin the modles and do you know when the software is going to b released

Look around the ArmA Editing section linked to you by Shashman for reskinning help. All I know is that it would involve Texview 2 and tools relating to PBO decryption and a Hex Editor (not sure if this is still a requirement).

As for the release of the modeling tools? No one knows. I guess they'll be released when theyre ready?

EDIT: You can make models for ArmA using other tools though, once again, check that end of the forum.

yeh ime thinking of doing as many time periods as i can in all different camos and weapons