Sign in to follow this  
MDRZulu

P3dtoobj help

Hi I've never done any addons before or anything but i want to to change a p3d file to obj. I got the program that A lone Wolf made and I unpacked the data3d.pbo and have all the p3d's in a folder. When I run OBJ2P3d every file says invalid input type. So I got xpack and ran that on some p3d files and tried to convert those to obj and it still says the same thing. If anyone here could help me that would be great and dont get super technical I dont know anything about this stuff.

You cant convert the P3D's in the Normal version of OFP to OBJ. You have to use the P3D's in the demo and then you have to use P3D2OBJ, not OBJ2P3d.

There should be someOFP fansite hosting demo p3d's for modders (so there is no need to download a 100mb demo).

or is there some filehosting for those p3d's operational already ?

OFP demo is only 63.9 MB (67,097,643 bytes) (I still have mine just in-case smile.gif)

Though having said that I'm guessing it's been updated so I'm probally wrong smile.gif

Cool thx that worked but now I cant get the OBJ plugins for 3DS to work i get an illegal operation now when i start it up.

Ok Vipersheart ill try that i once had milkshape but I couldnt even figure out how to make a box back then, not that im a whole lot better now but there is only one way to learn.