Sign in to follow this  
SpaceAlex

Which ofp site is the best.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (GFX707 @ Feb. 20 2002,13:23)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">oi<span id='postcolor'>

Are you in the same squad as Espectro? You seem to be sharing a set of before and after avatars.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (theavonlady @ Feb. 20 2002,06:57)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Thehamster @ Feb. 20 2002,03:12)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I think it was missed to give the other a fair chance or he just does not like her constant site advertising.<span id='postcolor'>

Fair enough. I'll promote your site instead.<span id='postcolor'>

Your one sick cookie you know that right?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Thehamster @ Feb. 20 2002,14:19)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Your one sick cookie you know that right?<span id='postcolor'>

You mean you didn't like it? sad.gif

Ok, avon. I forgot to add your Faq. sorry. sad.gif

Please stop posting those pictures. They're bloody. wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (theavonlady @ Feb. 20 2002,06:57)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Fair enough. I'll promote your site instead.<span id='postcolor'>

LOL.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (SpaceAlex @ Feb. 20 2002,14:39)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Ok, avon. I forgot to add your Faq. sorry. sad.gif

Please stop posting those pictures. They're bloody. wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

It's all your fault!

cryingbear.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (theavonlady @ Feb. 20 2002,12:28)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Thehamster @ Feb. 20 2002,14:19)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Your one sick cookie you know that right?<span id='postcolor'>

You mean you didn't like it?  sad.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Funny as it was I all think we have seen enough hamster abuse we should stand up for hamster race:

Hamster lib front

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (theavonlady @ Feb. 20 2002,12:46)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">It's all your fault!

cryingbear.gif<span id='postcolor'>

up-women-00277.jpg

I think Avon should be banned for posting that pic, it offended me greatly tounge.gif

I mean that bloody pic of course.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (theavonlady @ Feb. 20 2002,10:06)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">cow_slaughter.jpg<span id='postcolor'>

Ok, that's sick avon.

Is there any body who liked Operation Flashpoint War?

This poll started out as a nice poll, but unfortunately went a 'bit' off-topic.

Closing...