Sign in to follow this  
Tom_Anger

ARMA NIGHT TONIGHT?

Where: Servername - Shadow Company Elite's US (Boston based server)

When: Anytime, but the team vs team maps will start around 8pm EST - don't fret if we start just a bit after that

What: Advance & Secure style maps (if you are lost we will explain how to play them if the briefing isn't clear enough for you)

Maps for this event:

AAS 64 Bunker Up v062b

AAS 64 Tobacco Plantation v062b

There's not enough people playing this game in my opinion and we decided to see if some of you folks wanted to try out 2 new designed maps Team vs Team which is basically capturing 5 bases to win - optional respawns included.  I want to try and be consistent and put out only AAS style maps, but feedback and final tweeks usually help with that.

They are BETAs and  work very good at the moment so looking forward to a map pack release some time shortly after.

Like sector control, but structured so both teams start fighting for the center base and branch from there.  I would like to see this community grow and tonite we are setting up these 2 maps for various settings (day, night, 1 hour limit, etc).  Some of the gameplay is vanilla in that many weapons are available, but I think if you swing by you will be in good company.  We will be adminning the server to try and keep punks out and I know some may read this and look for the opportunity, but we want to send the invite and build some good relationships.

We are also looking to setup a large dedi soon, but for now the invite is out there on this 20 man server.

These 2 maps were designed by me and created with scripting by ArmoGaDon who did a wonderful job (hats off to all scripters who take time to enhance and make something out of this game)