Sign in to follow this  
volkov956

Need to extract serial from installed game

I ran into a situation the Czech Versions I purchased early this year that i purchased through buy and download system.

The problem is just a few weeks ago my email account which had the serial sent from the place has been comprimised and i am no longer have the file with the serial. I know which file has the serial is there any way i can extract the serial out of it if i ever need to reinstall? I got 2 other UK DVD Editions but am purchasing another soon hopefully not 2 is there way i can ship the file to the Devs so they can extract it for me cause i don;t want to expose how they encrypted the serial. or is there another way to get it out of the encrypted file.

You should contact the company you purchased the game from. You dont see much "devs" on these forums.

You should tell them the purchase date, mail, name, last digits of credit card etc w/e they need, then theyll mail you your serial.

thats the problem forgot who it was from but it was from a Czech one when the game came out on there. Tried looking but can't find any I know if i can find it and logon i probally can get the key that way.

Anyone remeber which Czech Online Buy and Download sites were around January and after???

Do you remember what language it is by default, cuase the only downloads that I remember were sprocket and one from german morphicon. Now you can get it from Atari as a download. I dont remember a cz download though....

I don't think it was german I am positive the version was czech

Update was able to get the serial key thanks tho guys for the help