Sign in to follow this  
blackgrain

Replace screen loading?

Hello scripters! wink_o.gif

One question... It's possible to change the background screen of the mission loading (the men and helicopter) for one made by me??

Thanks yours!!!

Of course - but not thru mission editing wink_o.gif This rather goes in the config-section of editing.

You have to find either the according entry in the configs or replace the actual picture.

Of course - but not thru mission editing wink_o.gif This rather goes in the config-section of editing.

You have to find either the according entry in the configs or replace the actual picture.

Thanks Manday!!!

I explain... I want to do in custom multiplayer mission, when the clients load the mission... they can see another background screen? yes?... then... post this in CONFIG Forum? huh.gif

Don't bother. If noone will help you here I am sure a friendly moderator will move it for you.

Nonetheless: You got to know that this will not simply be done by a serverside-mod but rather all clients would have to d/l your mod manually. And even if they would have dowloaded it I doubt that it will only apply to your mission but rather will be changed for all missions.

So I think this is not what you want to achieve :> Sorry

Thanks ManDay!!.. ok.. ok.. I understand... well... then without custom loading screen sad_o.gif ...

Still, I think it's a really good idea and wouldnt be difficult to hardcode for BIS. So why don't you just go and request it somewhere? (Me, I dont know what would be the right place for that - BugTracker? Biki? Forum? - but I guess you'll find one)

regards