Sign in to follow this  
madmike

Forum back online

I only got the white screen, empty...nothing....

No messages, no nothing sad.gif

But now it's back, new smilies and all  wink.gif

l      Oh look, I have a picture in my sig!!

l

\/

I don't like the new smilies. Especially not this one -->wink.gif but I hate this one as well -->tounge.gif

I think the word spam shuld be filtered smile.gif

But why?

Be creative...

You can still say Penis and Ass and so on...

Spam

uummm

ass

ummm

dick

ahh this is straining my mind. Ahh well I guess I will just have to use the word N00b more.

The only words filtered are d*mn, a**hole and h*ll because they are default word filter words.

But there the 3 swear words I use the most sad.gif . Do they want strong swearing or something?

Do you know what smegma means If you don't I will enlighten you:

smeg·ma   Pronunciation Key  (smgm)

n.

A sebaceous secretion, especially the cheesy secretion that collects under the prepuce or around the clitoris.

and this

smegma

\Smeg"ma\, n. [NL., fr. Gr. confused.gif? soap, fr. confused.gif?? to wash off.] (Physiol.) The matter secreted by any of the sebaceous glands. Specifically: (a) The soapy substance covering the skin of newborn infants. (b) The cheesy, sebaceous matter which collects between the glans penis and the foreskin.

also this

smegma

n : a white secretion of the sebaceous glands of the foreskin

Who ever came up with using that word instead of spam has a semi-sick mind

ahhh your sick you know that right? confused.gif

Spam means:

spam Pronunciation Key (spm)

n.

Unsolicited e-mail, often of a commercial nature, sent indiscriminately to multiple mailing lists, individuals, or newsgroups; junk e-mail.

tr.v. spammed, spam·ming, spams

To send unsolicited e-mail to.

To send (a message) indiscriminately to multiple mailing lists, individuals, or newsgroups.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Hilandor @ Feb. 19 2002,13:29)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">im not on forum all the time    i sleep 5 hrs at night =]]<span id='postcolor'>

LOL

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Thehamster @ Feb. 19 2002,16:09)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I don't either so if any calls me a spammer there a lyer.<span id='postcolor'>

You're better than before.

un·so·lic·it·ed Pronunciation Key (ns-ls-td)

adj.

Not looked for or requested; unsought: an unsolicited manuscript; unsolicited opinions.

I don't send any e-mails like that, all my mails are looked for or requested.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (SpaceAlex @ Feb. 19 2002,16:12)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Thehamster @ Feb. 19 2002,16)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I don't either so if any calls me a spammer there a lyer.<span id='postcolor'>

You're better than before.<span id='postcolor'>

Before what?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Snake1999 @ Feb. 19 2002,16:55)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I liked the way we had it on the old OFPN forum<span id='postcolor'>

Not working?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Monkey Lib Front @ Feb. 19 2002,18:58)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Not working?<span id='postcolor'>

What's not working?

And I thought that I was the only one with forum problems!, nice to see it back. smile.gif

Monkey Lib Front, that has to be the funniest sig I have ever seen. biggrin.gif

Tyler