Sign in to follow this  
Interface

Injuries

Would it be possible for injuries to be implimented for enemies? Im pretty sure that in real conflict enemies are incapacitated by injury more frequently than death.

If injured, AI units may retreat, possibly to a nearby ambulance or field hospital if no medic is present. It depends on the mission, and what setting allowfleeing is set at. If the legs are hit bad, they can't stand up either. But I doubt they will just lay there screaming for "mummy" (mommy).

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Intruder @ Feb. 17 2002,12:18)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">But I doubt they will just lay there screaming for "mummy" (mommy).<span id='postcolor'>

That would be outright scary....when u r into a firefight, and you hear opponent or friend calling 'mommy' that will get on my nerves.

when enemies are injured they are still shooting at you

probably should implement injuries that will make you unconscious

I don't leave the enemy alive. I kill everything. Tanks (If i can) and i don't leave the area until everything alive is dead biggrin.gif

Guest Scooby

It is true that light and more fatal injuries occur alot more often than straight deaths in war. I cant remember percentages anymore but long time ago when demo came out I was suggesting similiar wounding system to OFP we had in army with combat simulators. Would have been alot better. Though maybe bit hard to implement too.