Sign in to follow this  
minardiau

Opflashpoint.org

As some of you may now be aware. Opflashpoint.org has been down for a number of days.

After many years of grateful hosting our host has now decided to pull the plug. Although admittedly the site has been relatively quite for some time apart from a few dedicated members who have remained close friends we have been working on a few things behind the scenes to deliver another excellent website to fans of OFP/ArmA and games in general.

As for the future we are still working on some things that I can't really go into as I'm not the final decision maker but "Teh ORG!" is not dead we are just having some annual leave and sorting things out for MKII which will be bigger, better and more obnoxious then MKI would ever hope to be.

In the meantime we should have a forum back up hopefully later this week or at some point next week.

Regards,

Minardiau

Opflaspoint.org,

Thanks for all your work and time, yours was always the source of the odd addon which one couldn't find anywhere else, and you always kept hosting the files in your server which was great...

notworthy.gif

Well, you'd better get the forum up again mate, that's what it's all about, I don't care much about the rest of the site really, but the forums are priceless, although it's been kind of dead for awhile.

totally.

this place blows, matter of fact, no one forum had a feel like that one, which was a dark place that smelled like stale beer and vomit. at least within 5 feet of my presence.

yay.gif