Sign in to follow this  
Rellik-FL-

Squad XML Not Working, Help

I made a squad.xml and have it uploaded and pasted link ingame, the problem is only the player info shows but the clan info doesnt come up. Is there something I am missing or...?

The squad section in the .xml is as follows:

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">

<squad nick="(B.T.)">

<name>Buddah Tribe</name>

<email>BT.Arma.Div@gmail.com</email>

<web>www.buddahtribe.net</web>

<picture>logo.paa</picture>

<title>Buddah Tribe Arma Div.</title>

is there a problem there?

anyone else haven this problem? I have searched thru the forums with no results to this.

Yes, we've got the exact same problem. The player info for each member displays fine, but the clan info doesn't show at all. Not sure what the cause is.

I have the same problem. The squad member info is working for everyone but squad info is not working. I did get squad.xml and other files at community wiki. I can not get working this thing banghead.gifbanghead.gif .

If you go to this link bis-ingame you should be able to A. set up your squads .xml file and B. get it to show up in multi player.

Cheers

Dw

Wp-DW,

I have tried that site with no Results.

I have an idea to what the problem might be. If everyone could post just the squad section of your XML then I can look at them. I think it might be that we have characters that are used in xml and arent supposed to be accepted as text. Thats just an idea tho.

with the xml site, just make sure you have added yourself to the squad list so when you view your xml it will show your name and you just copy the site address and paste it into your squad link during editing. but the key to the whole operation is to make sure your player info is entered with your player id number.

if you have added your self correctly it will look like this

xmlinfo.jpg

from their copy the code from the address bar on this page

xmlinfo1.jpg

then you should be good to go.

the link for the bis-ingame sight looks like it's only a forum. Where is the squad xml stuff mentioned?

The squad xml site seems to be down at the mo

any other places/ways to do this?

er been a while but still need this.

Sureley someone must know whats up.

Are there any other sources for this?