Sign in to follow this  
second_draw

Sequelling

We have all come to love OFP, & if BIS are smart, they will follow the money trail and make OFP2. . What have we learnt from OFP(it's a bloody good game smile.gif ), what have discovered & etc. Really this topic is what is important for us in OFP2. I know most of you would choose the all the above option & i know i certainly would but ,which option really is the most important to you for OFP2?

Dynamic campaigns in OFP would be wonderful indeed.

Since I just enjoy the world as it is, I would love an improved game world; more/better terrain, sub water, wind effects, random civilian and animal presence/actions.

For me the 'quality' of the graphics can be as it is now; with a default viewdistance of 2000 meters it should be computer demanding enough with the above improvements...

I would like to see bigger towns,and buildings we don't fall through.They need to work on MP.Work on the tanks in lan and mp play,soo if the commander of the tank locks on the target the human gunner can see it too.Fix some of the bugs,and other stuff(like artillery,better mortors,not the one they have now.).

All those things you can choose from have to be improved ofcourse confused.gif

Yep a true sequel should have all of the above.

yep bigger towns etc would be a cool idea lot more streets would be nice lot of missions could be based round them