Sign in to follow this  
Misfit Leader

Patch a Dedicated Server

Hello,

I am having problem to patch my dedicated server.

It was a full copy of my ArmA 1.05, so i create a reg file as BIS said on the wiki

http://community.bistudio.com/wiki...._server

Now, when i try to install the 1.05 -> 1.08 patch, it says me "WRONG CD KEY" crazy_o.gif

help.gif

Edit : it was cd key and not only key. So to patch dedicated server, we need a new cd key ? huh.gif

I have updated the Wiki. You need not only MAIN, but also a valid KEY to be present in the registry for the patching process.

I have updated the Wiki. You need not only MAIN, but also a valid KEY to be present in the registry for the patching process.

Okay.

Thanks Suma, I go take a look at that.

notworthy.gif

Edit : Working. (don't even think about export my own computer reg information ! whistle.gif )

Thank You !

Suma, im having a similar problem... kind of. I had a 1.05 server up and running just fine. I then downloaded the full 1.08 server (all 2.6GB of it) and replaced my 1.05 by copying the new files into the exact same directory path. (c:\programfiles\bohemiainteractive\arma) But the arma_server.exe will not launch. I watch the process start, then shut off immediately. But if i go over to my 1.05 server, which i backed up to the desktop rather than deleted, it fires right up and goes live. Im stumped. Any thoughts? Thank you.