Yeah, I voted for that one too.

Skate or Die!

Sex games!

Boulderdash!

the list goes on and on...

smile.gif

No ZX spectrum or Sega Megadrive? Like my childhood never existed sad.gif

C64 vs. PC was tough.

C64 had elite, but PC had Elite+, Elite II and Elite III. And Thief: The Dark Project, Thief II: The Metal Age, System Shock, Deus Ex, Elder Scrolls: Arena, Elder Scrolls II: Daggerfall and OFP. And MOO2BAA.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Elder Scrolls: Arena, Elder Scrolls II: Daggerfall<span id='postcolor'>

And this spring it has Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind!  biggrin.gif

Can't wait!

i went for ps2 smile.gif mainly cos my ninja gaming pc is bust so my only source of gaming pleasure is my ps2 (and rubbish graphics dod on this and champ man on my laptop). I just got shitloads of pirate games for the ps2 as well and most of them are pretty damm cool

i have no idea what the c64 is either sad.gif i assume its one of those ''classic'' consoles from the 80's like the amiga (like i had). I didn't much like them. The console with the definitive old skool classics is the mega drive. I still remember games like skitchen, haunting, robocop versus terminator, general chaos... all fondly. Recently, strangly enough, i really wanted to play probetector on the snes again, i keep remembering the cool stuff from that game.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Ruskie @ Feb. 16 2002,17:21)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">i assume its one of those ''classic'' consoles from the 80's like the amiga (like i had).<span id='postcolor'>

It's a computer not a console. Did you know that it had the first version of MS Flight Simulator.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Ruskie @ Feb. 16 2002,17:21)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">i have no idea what the c64 is either sad.gif i assume its one of those ''classic'' consoles from the 80's like the amiga<span id='postcolor'>

You don't know what C64 is? Well it's sure not a console and neither is the Amiga.

img_c64.jpg

well, whatever it is i didn't have one sad.gif i think we have a few in school in the languages department, really really old looking computers with big black keys and wierd floppy drives

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Armourdave @ Feb. 16 2002,15:38)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">No ZX spectrum or Sega Megadrive? Like my childhood never existed sad.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Yeah I know, but you moderators invented the rule of not more then 10 poll choices.

If it would have gone after me, the ZX would have been here. The Atari 2600 also, and the sega megadrive also, the Sega Saturn, Mac, IBM Mainframe, Sparc and all others too.

I can't believe you didn't know the C64 Ruskie. wow.gif

It was the one and only machine for me back then (must have been mid-eighties).

Aaah, Commandos.

Aaah, California Games

Aaah, Test Drive II

smile.gif

I've installed an emulator now, this thread brought back so many memories. If you think that sort of thing is funny, check out This Site

Game Boy Advance!?!?

Is that even worth mentioning! lol

I don't know what the C64 is, but you should have put in the Doctor V64 for the N64.

I'm currently selling mine, so that's why it comes to mind.

I'm selling it for a measly $40, with 5 CDs worth of games, which is over 250 N64 games.

Since no one knows what it is, I can't sell it for much.