Sign in to follow this  
TheArgyll

Pathfinder Platoon

Pathfinder Platoon was set up approximately 6 years ago to play Operation Flashpoint by Sneaker, and went into suspended animation about 2 years ago pending the release of Armed Assault, where Argyll has reanimated the team. We are all about friendly cooperative play, and do not feel the need for rigid training structures. The right candidates will pick up what they need to know from the other members. We also used to participate in team games, and held top 5 positions in Operation Flashpoint and Operation Flashpoint: Resistance leagues as long as we continued to participate, which was from our founding, until we ceased playing. So, if you want to learn more, drop me an email (pparma@hotmail.co.uk), or come on our Teamspeak (pparma.no-ip.org:8767) for a chat.

Indeed Dan, I was in the Rifles Regiment with you chaps for a bit. Please drop me a line on so we can keep in touch and forge some links.

Thanks,

Argyll.

Never heard of you... have you got a website perhaps?

I recognise you from when you played with the Rifles or 23rd a while back in OFP. At least I think that's you. Good luck Argyll!