Sign in to follow this  
FL350

Anybody know?

Guys i was just after some new lines to put into the "initialisation" box when using the mission editor, for example one i know is : this addweapon "m107" and the guy starts with the sniper, but i was after some other possibly interesting things that arnt obvious, for example the line to make the weapon start in a crate or something?

The other thing i was after is the models in that new VBS2 which i would really like by the way but i think $2000.00 is to much my girlfriend will allow me to spend on a pc game!! ... but i wont the actually middle easturn insurgent models in the vbs2 movies... i think they would fit in quite well with some of the ArmA missions and units. why has nobody created them yet???

As for interesting things to put in the 'initialisation' box of a unit, you can check the complete list of ArmA scripting commands here: http://community.bistudio.com/wiki/Category:ArmA:_Scripting_Commands

You can do any number of interesting things. I'm not sure of the exact syntax for adding weapons to crates, but read up, it'll be in there.

As for the VBS2 models and units, well the only way to get those would be to buy VBS2. However people are working on a lot of different vehicle and unit addons for ArmA, including insurgents and middle eastern units - but creating addons takes a lot of work, and a lot of time. They'll be released eventually, you just need patience.