Sign in to follow this  
jaxx

Is Wobble Banned then?

Good man. Too bad wobble is banned, but I'm glad the rules are applied evenly.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Aaron Kane @ Feb. 15 2002,15:57)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Hehehe... who remembers the time I responded to every post made by Harashjama with a link to a certain "fecal" rotten.com pic?  That was back when he was being a dick with his "IJN rules all" posts and crap.<span id='postcolor'>

Ya, that was december 7th 'cause he started all of that Pearl Harbor and Japan rules threads.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Aaron Kane @ Feb. 15 2002,23:57)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Hehehe... who remembers the time I responded to every post made by Harashjama with a link to a certain "fecal" rotten.com pic?  That was back when he was being a dick with his "IJN rules all" posts and crap.<span id='postcolor'>

heheheh, that was a funny pic (i can even remember its url name ''fecaljapan'' biggrin.gif). Although it was pretty damm disgusting, its a great pic to show people to piss them off biggrin.gif

It has to be one of the most disgusting things I've ever seen. That and goatse and some of the roadkills on rotten.

Farewell to Wobble then. May he rest in peace.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (nordin dk @ Feb. 16 2002,00:54)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">It has to be one of the most disgusting things I've ever seen. That and goatse and some of the roadkills on rotten.

Farewell to Wobble then. May he rest in peace.<span id='postcolor'>

hehehehe, i've seen worse, truly disgusting, even frightening pics biggrin.gif including one film of a lovely chinese/japanese girl throwing up in a bowl (its actually pretty horrible watching herself force her hand down her throat to make herself vomit) and then picking out the chunks, eating them, then swallowing all the dull orange puke like finishing off that last bit of milk in some cereal. that was pretty minging. wouldn't make hilander happy biggrin.gif

yeah thanks for that i was just about to go make some porridge biggrin.gif i think the initial topic questions been answered and perhaps time to close this thread. wink.gif