Sign in to follow this  
travis_english

Helicopter Missions

i just got the flight sim rig tweaked the way I like it, and I've already went ahead and cleared just about every helicopter and aircraft mission available in the GOTY edition (CWC, Res, and Red Hammer). Some of them, I was impressed with, others not so much, but that's neither here nor there.

Do any of you fine folks here know of additional helicopter missions I should be looking into? I'm especially fond of the stealthy sort that requires low-level flying and close-in acrobatics, but anything will do. Era is not important, but you do get bonus points for Vietnam and Blackhawk Down themes.

The only catch (and you knew there was gonna be one) is that I don't want missions for which the addons are no longer easy to find or download - after my recent fiasco with EECP, I will take the time to check!

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide!

I'm not so into that Vietnam and Blackhawk Down themes but there's little pure air/chopper missions (due to the dumbed flying AI they're pigs to make), so you won't find many (good) of them.

You could try an excellent 'Apache Assault' from Charlie Howarth (can't remeber any link to it so google it), and 'Where The World Ends' from Gaia (it have a thread in this section so use a serch button or browse a bit).

Hope this helps.

Gaia's is pretty arcady, but is extremely well made and good fun. smile_o.gif