Sign in to follow this  
USM-75R.Hspd -XO-

Pub Training Server Up

I would like to make the community aware of a telling aspect of the USM's behavior outside of these forums. I will be quoting directly from a post Spyder made on another forum, talking about how he encourages people to pirate ArmA. These will be selective quotes with slight edits so that I do not give information about pirating ArmA, since obviously I do not support it.

Quote[/b] ]Hey everybody. As you can see USM is doing our best to allow everyone to play Armed Assault even though BIS is being a douche bag and a half. If you didn't see here is what we are doing just so you are aware and can participate.
Quote[/b] ]Okay this will be the thread that me and Hspd will post in to announce activitives and update you on game updates and server updates. If you need help read the readme I will post below.
Quote[/b] ]First of all, download and install a working version of the game. Download the (edited: name of a pirate version of the game) with 92 rar files or whatever. Then extract the 1st RAR and using (edited: instructions on how to get the illegal version working)
Quote[/b] ]you will need to take another step, and that is to download this file (edited: download link to protection driver removal software) download that file for starforce removal, it will require you to reboot your computer
Quote[/b] ]Once the protection drivers are installed you will need the 1.01 patch, you can get a knowing working version from this URL (edited: scene release of a hacked version of the 1.01 patch) download it to your desktop for easy access.
Quote[/b] ]I hope this helps everyone get back at BIS for a shiity release of this awsome game. (edited: link to usm site) is our website if you are interested in joining.

Thanks,

USM Staff

icon_rolleyes.gif

So.. what's the justification for this one, Spyder & Co?

I would like to make the community aware of a telling aspect of the USM's behavior outside of these forums. I will be quoting directly from a post Spyder made on another forum, talking about how he encourages people to pirate ArmA. These will be selective quotes with slight edits so that I do not give information about pirating ArmA, since obviously I do not support it.
Quote[/b] ]Hey everybody. As you can see USM is doing our best to allow everyone to play Armed Assault even though BIS is being a douche bag and a half. If you didn't see here is what we are doing just so you are aware and can participate.
Quote[/b] ]Okay this will be the thread that me and Hspd will post in to announce activitives and update you on game updates and server updates. If you need help read the readme I will post below.
Quote[/b] ]First of all, download and install a working version of the game. Download the (edited: name of a pirate version of the game) with 92 rar files or whatever. Then extract the 1st RAR and using (edited: instructions on how to get the illegal version working)
Quote[/b] ]you will need to take another step, and that is to download this file (edited: download link to protection driver removal software) download that file for starforce removal, it will require you to reboot your computer
Quote[/b] ]Once the protection drivers are installed you will need the 1.01 patch, you can get a knowing working version from this URL (edited: scene release of a hacked version of the 1.01 patch) download it to your desktop for easy access.
Quote[/b] ]I hope this helps everyone get back at BIS for a shiity release of this awsome game. (edited: link to usm site) is our website if you are interested in joining.

Thanks,

USM Staff

icon_rolleyes.gif

So.. what's the justification for this one, Spyder & Co?

This is disgusting behaviour from USM and I am deeply appalled. BIS is a small, yet hardworking company, and it cannot be expected to make a perfect game on the first swing. Everyone must understand that future patches will make this game into something that we will all love and there is no need to "get back at bis."

Wow! Why are these guys even allowed on the Forums? With all the rules here I'd guess promoting pirating the software and promoting sites that are how to's would get you out of here. . .

Tough call for the Admin though. Bans will feed the hate but silence the yapping cur (They seem to love/hate as they play but pirate). Hate to make the call.

Evidence gathered thanks to Dslyecxi.

All USM-75 users banned.

Case closed.