Sign in to follow this  
Caelum Atra

Blackhawk Flying Way Off Course

I'm on Malden, I have a blackhack w/ men aboard leaving from a helipad @ the airport and a direct waypoint to the drop zone (another invisible helipad) in Saint Louis. The chopper flies this round route coming in view of the forces in La trinity and removing thier "safe" behavior to get to this waypoint. I even added a waypoint on the other side of the town (Saint Louis) then to the drop zone and the chopper still flew the round route. I am totally bewildered to why its doing that.

Any help, thanks

Dont chage behavior from safe, keep it as carless. Otherwise the AI get scared and run off and hide. Leave as carless and they'll land next to a Shilka....

That didnt do it.

He flew lower and faster but not a straight line. Still round. All the way around the town. Does he do this perhaps to orient the nose of the chopper in such a direction? B/c he is always facing the opposite way in which he came from.

try this one for size

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">helicopter_1 disableAI "autotarget"

helicopter_1 disableAI "move"<span id='postcolor'>

this usually works when the damn choppers insist on acting on their own smile.gif