Sign in to follow this  
AgamemnonTR

Pick Up Weapon

I know the weapon is in the damn crate but the stupid f*ck won't pick it up!

I've tried the damn "action" command, but he doesn't pick it up!

And no, he's not holding any other weapons.

Am I using the command format wrong? Is it a bug?

help out!

Yes they can silly tounge.gif

But they just won't shoot anybody, Civilians are defined in the game as just that, people who run away when the shooting starts. You'd be better off if you made an extar addon with a civilian for the Resistance side, then you could make him shoot whoever you want.

And making a guy pick up a gun isn't as simple as an Action command. I don't know the exact command myself, but you'd be best advised to look somewhere in www.ofpeditingcenter.com

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (drewb99 @ Feb. 18 2002,03:03)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Yes they can silly  :p

But they just won't shoot anybody, Civilians are defined in the game as just that, people who run away when the shooting starts.  You'd be better off if you made an extar addon with a civilian for the Resistance side, then you could make him shoot whoever you want.

And making a guy pick up a gun isn't as simple as an Action command.  I don't know the exact command myself, but you'd be best advised to look somewhere in www.ofpeditingcenter.com<span id='postcolor'>

When I give weapon to civilian, he fires to russians.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Bart.Jan @ Feb. 17 2002,10:30)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">When I give weapon to civilian, he fires to russians.<span id='postcolor'>

Oh yeah...

You can define that. Group him to East soldiers and he'll be fighting on the east side. Same thing with resistance of course.