Sign in to follow this  
snake4

Recon

Please sb help me.Can anyone tell me where exactly is the second shilka.The walkthrough says that is at Ea75 but I can't find it there.

Press retry and the shilka will be there. Otherwise it must be next to the first one. To the west. In the burned city. I don't have the codes of that place but try to search there.

The best way is to retry the mission.

They are always next to the campfires, so keep an eye out for any fires and you should find them.

There's one in the destroyed town to the west, one near the little base north of you insertion point and one in a bigger base to the east (you can spot the bases easily on your map, so have a look there).

This is the one where you have to find three shilka's before an attack, is it...

I got really lazy on this one and just selected each one of my men and sent them to the two outer bases (from the middle) on the map. They reported them back and the objectives were complete. Even though I had no idea what each one of them was seeing, I still managed only to lose only one of them. Unfortuneately, a BMP must have followed the alive guy back to me, funnily enough the BMP didn't see me or my mate and tried going about 100m into the sea after the boat that comes to pick you up! Still completed the mission though.

I've come where you have to DESTROY the Shilkas, I'm alittle stuck in it, I've found out that I am maybe not that good in special operating and maybe I don't like it either. Got to finish it someday, I haven't played the campaign for more than a week now, I think. I wrote a thread about this mission about blowing the Shilkas up before, didn't get much of respons though.

Spoilers about the destroy Shilkas mission:

I equipped my team and myself with LAW launchers. I fired one at the first Shilka (on the south road), missed, but took out the crew members standing near it instead. A BMP showed up, so I blew that up, then a few minutes later the second Shilka came rolling down the hill! So I took that out as well, then jumped in the first Shilka (since the crew was dead), shot down the Mi24 that flies past occasionally, killed an enemy patrol, then drove the Shilka into the water (destroys it pretty quick for some reason). Then I grabbed an RPG off a dead Russian and ran over to the third Shilka, shot it, then took a big detour around the map and hid out in the woods. Phew. You can also send in your teammates to shoot the Shilkas as well. If you're lucky, they'll get a shot off before they get shot.