Sign in to follow this  
theavonlady

If you've had trouble DL'ing Avon's mission packs

I got a lot of email lately from players having problems with several of the mirror sites that host(ed) any of my six mission packs.

So I've updated the mission pack download links at The FAQ. For more information, click on the HOT NEWS menu item at The FAQ.

Hmmm.. I checked the your FAQ's Hot News section, and the following links didn't work (page not found):

The Avon Lady's Cold Cream Mission Pack

The Avon Lady's Powder-Dry Rollon Mission Pack

The Avon Lady's Sun Bloc Mission Pack

The Avon Lady's Polynesian Sarong Mission Pack

The Avon Lady's Original OFP Demo Nostalgia Mission Pack

So.. only one link did work sad.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Snake1999 @ Feb. 14 2002,15:44)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Hmmm.. I checked the your FAQ's Hot News section, and the following links didn't work (page not found):<span id='postcolor'>

Fixed! (With no thanks to FrontPage mad.gif )

I am curious bout the Jungle and Desert sp mission paks. How well do they play? How do they "feel"? thx {S}

we moved our servers this week and found that all the info is 1 month old, we've been busy getting commercial Domains back in to working order and now find out FTP access is totally not working.

I also increased our limit on our main server from 10 gigs per month to unlimited

now we'll have no restrictions on our own servers any more (the defalt settings in the server limited even our own sites and that is now fixed)

send me a list of all the files you want, I should have the files but will need the list and I'll host them on the Roughnecks site now insteadl (it's unlimtied as well for file space and band width

but give me a day to regain ftp access