Sign in to follow this  
Rogue2020

Hmmmmm

That second one is fuckin bizarre....anyone know what the thing is saying?

You know I never went to the main page of that grab thing before but I did.....looks like a whole page fuull of crab stuff....

http://www.rathergood.com

brittiney spears singing isnt that great buy she sure is fine looking. the first one with the crabs and brittiney was pretty cool. the third one was just stupid.

"L" I thought that second one was funny...with the flipping off going back and forth...

That mario shit was weird....but funny.......

rogue, when I first me you I though you were an annyoing nutty man.. but with every post I like you more. smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Wobble @ Feb. 14 2002,05:52)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">rogue, when I first me you I though you were an annyoing nutty man.. but with every post I like you more.    smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

LOL

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Wobble @ Feb. 13 2002,18:52)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">rogue, when I first me you I though you were an annyoing nutty man.. but with every post I like you more.    smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

"L" and all it took was posting peewee singing in Japanese... tounge.gif

Shows you how strange those people are.....I can't even imagine sitting down and making a video so stupid......

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Rogue2020 @ Feb. 14 2002,06:35)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Shows you how strange those people are.....I can't even imagine sitting down and making a video so stupid......<span id='postcolor'>

Yea. The best site for those bad graphic vidos is http://www.newgrounds.com

Quién desea tener un mono en su té.

Sí, su abuelo huele como un babuino y come mierda del caballo.

Hágale tienen gusto de esos pequeńos enanos azules que estén en su armario en la noche.

Mi madre cocinó un hámster, y yo lo comí.

Descargué a mi novia porque ella consiguió las entrerroscas duras que miraba a amigos.

RON_468x60_webgames_bizdev_Aug01.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (RedStorm @ Feb. 14 2002,12:24)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Can you speak Dutch too?<span id='postcolor'>

Well, actually i am Dutch. I just used a translation program

http://www.systranet.com

to do Spanish....

Koning, Keizer, Admiraal....

Gorgi is ze allemaal.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Gorgi Knootewoot @ Feb. 13 2002,23:43)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quién desea tener un mono en su té.

Sí, su abuelo huele como un babuino y come mierda del caballo.

Hágale tienen gusto de esos pequeńos enanos azules que estén en su armario en la noche.

Mi madre cocinó un hámster, y yo lo comí.

Descargué a mi novia porque ella consiguió las entrerroscas duras que miraba a amigos.

RON_468x60_webgames_bizdev_Aug01.gif<span id='postcolor'>

I'm sure my mom cooked a hamster and I ate her?..."L"....didn't think I could read it? wink.gif